Sunday, April 19, 2009

APRIL UPDATE

TELL ME THESE BOYS ARE NOT THE CUTEST BROTHERS YOU HAVE EVER SEEN!  We went to the mall over Easter weekend to meet the Easter Bunny.  John and Gavin where so excited.  However, John said to me; "Mom, is that really the Easter Bunny or is that just someone in a costume?"  I ofcourse told him; "no way that is the real deal!"  He believed me.  I think this might be the last year I will be able to get away with it =( 
On Sunday Steven set up a great Easter Egg Hunt in our backyard.  The boys loved it.
Steven and the boys thought it would be fun to go camping in the backyard.  They had a blast making smores and playing in the tent and using flash lights while chasing each other.
*
I have been having such a hard time keeping my blog updated.  Well, it must stop!  From now on I will at least update it once a month, thats a promise.
*
Life is good and busy as usual.  I now have a new title other then wife and mother, I'm now Coach Jennie to 13 four and five year olds for this T-Ball season.  We are the "Stingrays".  Both my sons John and Gavin are on the team and love that "mommy" is their coach.  Steven will be joining me as the Assistant Coach at the need of April when he stops seeing patients at his private practice.  He is taking some time off to spend with the family before deploying to Iraq.  For those of you that don't know, Steven's day job is as an Army Dentist but he also moonlights for a private practice in the evenings and some weekends.  Yeah, Dental School was not cheap!
*
John is doing great in school and loves his teacher.  He is very excited about a field trip this week to the zoo.  Gavin is also loving preschool and is preparing to attend school next year with his big brother, John.  Gavin also has a very good friend who's name is also Gavin who he plays with on a daily basis.  The two are basically brothers at this point, they are inseparable.  The great part is when I have to yell to both of them I only have to use one name, G-A-V-I-N! and they both come running.  When I take them places most people think they are twins until I tell them their names.  Most people don't name their twins the same name =)
Gavin's Friend, GAVIN E.
Thats all for now but I will update this in week or so.  

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That kid even looks like Gavin.(not quite as cute, of course[grandma speaking]. What do you mean "people don't name their kids the same names." What about Mike, Mike, Mike and Mike Young?

Seriously... said...

so cute! i'm glad you updated :) makes me feel like we chatted, even though we didnt :) HOpe you're doing well, we need to call each other sometime......

Anonymous said...

Jennelies, the boys R soooooo cute. I miss them. Love Grandpa Weaver

Larry, Shanda, Aana, and Addison said...

Yeah...thanks for the update!!! Your little guys are adorable.