Monday, February 18, 2008

OK, so am really 30!

Today was my 30th birthday. This was a big deal, I said goodbye to my 20's! I can't believe I am 30, not that 30 is a bad thing. I feel good and our family is starting a new chapter in our lives this year.
I think John and Gavin were more excited it was my birthday then I was. They loved the cake and ballons. Oh, I must mention how spoiled I am by my husband, he really knows how to take care of me. He stayed home from school, let me sleep in, took care of the kids, cleaned the house, filled the house with ballons, got me a cake, took me out to dinner, and he got me tickets to see the musical "Wicked". He is by far the best husband ever, I am very VERY lucky! This was a great birthday and I will remember it always.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are 30 now?? Gosh, I don't even want to think what I am then
:(

Looks like you had a wonderful birthday! Your family is adorable! Did you guys end up moving yet? Email me back when you can.

xoxo

Victoria said...

Hi Jennie! Glad to hear you had such a wonderful birthday. I hope you enjoy your 30's as much as I have so far. Some of the most special times of my life have happened during my 30's :)

Love you!

Unknown said...

You look great. I'm with Christa, if you're 30, what does that make me? Really old. But it only gets better, especially if you have a great husband like your father and it sounds like you do. Love, Mom

Tracey said...

Happy Birthday!!! I'm glad you had such a fun birthday! I love your new family pictures, they look great. Your bangs look nice. I'm getting my hair highlighted this week and was thinking back to the good old days when I could just walk across the street to your house to get it done!! Too bad everything has to change! (Although I bet you are so excited for everything to change with your upcoming move!)

Carrie Anne said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I have been a blogging slacker, so I didn't know you turned 30 last week! It's weird, huh? You'll do great being 30! I'm glad it was such a great day for you!