Saturday, March 1, 2008

BATH FUN

My kids love the bath as you can see. I took these pictures tonight at bath time before bed. They had fun posing for the camera.
Sorry its been so long to update my blog. Things have been crazy at my home lately. Steven, John, and Gavin have all been sick and I have been out of my mind taking care of everyone. When does mommy ever get to be taken care of? Don't answer that, I already know the answer. I am such a complainer, don't let me fool you, I am pretty spoiled =)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You're right, being a momma is the hardest job in the world and I've had a few....especially when people are sick. There's no time off. What other job is 24-7. My mother always said "It will go by so fast" so just enjoy it" It seemed to me to last a really loooooooong time. You really love them and it's the best job: but definitely the hardest. Kudos to you. Love and Kisses,
Your Predecessor

Thomas said...

The boys look great! Being a mama may very well be the toughest job, but what other job has those benifits?

Love you!