Monday, August 11, 2008

We're back!

I just got back from a 2 week trip to Utah to visit family. We had so much fun! However, I was so excited to get back to Texas. The best part of all was to see my gorgous husband, Steven. He unfortantally wasn't able to make the trip because he had to work. The kids and I really missed him. I was also glad to see my baby, Buddy our dog. The first day we were there the kids were wired with excitement to see Grandma and Grandpa and ofcourse the 2 dogs, Belle and Pumpkin. Not to mention the cat, Buddy. This trip was a huge success for John and Gavins Birthdays. Since we are new to Texas and all, the boys have not yet made a lot of friends so the Huge Campbell Family decided to throw them an awesome Birthday Bash in Utah. It was a fantastic party which was amazing and fun for everyone.

3 comments:

Ben and Laurie said...

Looks like you had a fun trip. I'm so glad to hear you are doing well. I can't believe how many of you guys have been vacationing in Utah this month. Did you run into anyone else from Cleveland out there?

Jennelies said...

Nope. I had no idea anyone was out there =(

Tracey said...

Sounds like a successful trip! Your boys are looking so cute and grown up. I like the towel pictures because it reminds that they are still just little boys! Too cute!