Sunday, August 3, 2008

nice and clean

Jennie and the boys are on vacation in Utah for a couple of weeks so the responsibility of posting a blog has fallen to me. As you can see I am not very good at it. August has started out as a lonely month. You would think that with the amount of time that I am working I would be use to not seeing the family, but that is not true. These two weeks have been very lonely and I miss hearing the children beg to stay up late and my dear wife begging for them to go to bed. While I was looking through pictures I realized I did not have a lot of new pictures. However, I did find this one of Gavin in his favorite towel. He had just finished taking a bath in the “big tub” in our bath room. They really enjoy getting in our tub and making a royal mess. Once they are done with the bath they always ask for me to give them a towel swing. A towel swing is when I wrap them up in a towel and swing them up as high as I can. Recently I have been having a tough time doing it because they are getting to big. Luckily I can sometimes use this towel long enough to distract Gavin. He loves to wear this around the house and let everyone know that he looks like a giraffe. I love how cute he looks with his big smile and a little towel. Well, I am sure Jennie will have much more to say and post on the blog when she returns home and I can’t wait for that to happen.

1 comment:

Seriously... said...

great post! hope you're doing well...Brady and Carson really miss john and gavin. I miss jennie too.....i wish I would have known they were going to be in utah, we could have coordinated and made a trip up or something....in the future, let us know!!!!! anyway.....hope things are going well for you in texas!