Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Loving our new home

We are really loving Texas so far! Steven just started work and I have to say, he looks hot in his uniform! John and Gavin decided to play dress up today when Steven got home, they think this boots are pretty cool.
John and Gavin are enjoying the back yard. This is the first time in thier lives that they have had a back yard. The're outside most of the day and I can barely get them to come inside to eat lunch. They LOVE it, and I love that it's fenced in and they can't get out. I love that I can see them from almost any room in the house so I can keep an eye on them while I try to get things done.
Ok, so it took us almost 2 1/2 weeks to get here and get somewhat settled in. I'm not going to post pictures of the house just yet, I still have some decorating to get done, but I can't wait to share pics of our beautiful home.
All I can say is that moving is very stressful but we made it and are very happy in Texas!

5 comments:

Seriously... said...

hooray!!! you're there! I tried emailing you the other day, but your email address didn't work. Brady made a package for John yesterday and I need your new address so we can mail it off. I can't wait to see more pictures, and I'm glad the back yard is paying off for you (i hope my boys love it as much as yours do...i'm banking on it!!!) anyway, email me your address at kendra_nieman at hotmail.com thanks!

Victoria said...

Glad to hear you guys made it there safely! We are so happy that you guys stopped in Nashville to stay for a few days on your way to TX. Can't wait to see the pictures of the house!

Love you!

Unknown said...

Thanks for leaving a comment. My friends don't look at my blog. I just sent yours and Victorias to Garth, so you will have some new viewers. I sure have a hard time getting anything on mine. Classmates is so easy, but I am the only one on there that has 70 million pictures. I am sure EVERYONE in my highschool class is interested in every detail of my life and yours and Garths and Thomas and everyone up here. Oh well. More interesting to them than family history. I usually save that for the BLOG.
Love Mom

Carrie Anne said...

Yeah! You made it! Moving is very stressful...too bad I couldn't help you as much as you helped us last year! That is awesome you have a backyard for the boys...I'm sure it is heaven for them! Good luck settling in...can't wait for more posts!:)

Jess said...

It looks great! Hope you are enjoying your new place and hope all is going well!!