Thursday, May 22, 2008

Congradulations Steven!

Well, Steven is now offically known as Captain Doctor Steven Campbell! He has worked so hard to get where he is now, we are so proud of him.
After the graduation ceremony Steven was promoted to the rank of Captain along with a friend and classmate, Sheena Olds. Steven and Sheena are 2 of a class of 68 who are in the US ARMY. Steven and I are so honored and grateful for the opportunity to serve our country. God Bless the USA!!
Gavin spending time with Dad.
Steven and I are both very excited to start a new chapter in our lives and look forward to our move to Texas. However I would like to mention that unfortually a few days after graduation Steven and I learned the sad news that we had lost the pregnancy. Please know that we will be okay and don't expect any condolences but wanted to let our friends and family know.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jennelies, I'm so sorry. As gone through the same thing, let me know if you want to talk. I'm here for you.

Congrats to Steven.

Love,

Christa

Tracey said...

Hooray for Doctor Campbell! What an awesome feeling to really be done! What are your official moving dates? Are you moving straight into the new house? I'm so excited for you!

It breaks my heart to hear about your loss but I am comforted remembering the conversations we have had about the Lord's plan for sending us children at the right time. It really can help to talk about it if you have time and want to give me a call.

Good luck with everything!

Anonymous said...

I just love that picture of Gavin when he was little--of course I love all of them. Would you put a comment on my blog in your vouluminous spare time. I don't have any ):.
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Jennelies and Steven, it was a great day to see Steven attain his DMD pass all his boards with outstanding scores and become a Doctor of Denistry. What an accomplishment that you are a big part of. We are proud of both of you and proud of John and Gavin. Love Dad

ashley said...

Hey i am so sorry to hear about your loss, that is so sad. On a happy note I absolutely LOVE your new house!! I have a blog too but it is private so I will send you an invite to your new address. I love this blog thing it is a fun and easy way to stay in touch!