Saturday, February 2, 2008

Dental Board Pictures

If anyone was wondering where my boys got their good looks, here you go. I took these pictures while I was trying to take a picture of just Steven for a headshot he needs to have for his dental boards. John and Gavin were bagging me if they too could be in the picture. So what do you think, picture of just Steven or a picture of Steven and his postarity? As much as we want the hansome trio I don't think the Western Dental Board members would appricate the additional members. (haha)

2 comments:

Victoria said...

You have a handsome group there, Sis :) Sounds like everyone is doing well. Looking forward to the next update. I have a great time keeping in tough with you guys this way!

Vic

Anonymous said...

We love your blog! It is very impressive. You little guys are the cutest little guys ever. Congratulations Steven on your mock board passage. We are extremely proud of you. Hope you know that pass or fail we love you more than words can say.

Mom & Dad Campbell