Sunday, March 9, 2008

Goodbye CLEVELAND, TEXAS here we come!!

So, as you can see we are enjoying our 4th and final winter in Cleveland. We were snowed in all day yesterday, everything was shut down. However the sun did make an appearance today so I thought I would share the aftermath with you. I took these pictures today of our sad little toyota that was parked outside of our apartment through the storm. As you can see we will be doing a little digging later today. Or, I should say STEVEN will be doing all the digging. haha=)
So for those of you that don't know, it looks like we will be moving to Texas. We are VERY excited to be going to Texas. This was our first choice! Some might say, "why Texas?" I would say to them "WARMTH!"

3 comments:

Tracey said...

I love the pictures, it helps me remember that I wasn't just imagining how the winters were there. As you will soon find out, it's remarkably easy to forget once you get in the nice weather! I hope Texas really works out for you, it sounds fantastic! I can't get over how handsome John and Gavin are! They could both be models or something! So cute!!!

Victoria said...

Wow...this snow makes what we had in TN look like a mere dusting! I know you are ready for warmer weather but I would have loved to been there in that snow :) Hope all works out for you guys and you do end up in TX.

Love you guys!

Carrie Anne said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting to know where you are going! Now you can start making more and more plans! I hope someone comes and helps you like you helped me...I wish it could be me! Such cute pics of your little ones!