Sunday, March 16, 2008

GO LONGHORNS!

I just got back from Texas on a house hunting trip where I bought all my boys some souvinours. While I was there it was very apparent that we needed to become UT fans. And, NO, UT doesn't stand for Utah, it's The University of Texas, home of the Longhorns and land of the burnt orange. I have never seen anything like it, there is burnt orange everywhere! So we offically hung up our red and blue (UofU and BYU) and replaced it with orange. We might stick out in Cleveland wearing our Longhorn hats but in Austin Texas its a must!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

What a handsome bunch!!

Thomas will fit right in with you guys in TX - he has a cap just like that! :)

Love you,
Victoria

Tracey said...

So how was the house hunting? Did you find anything you liked? Are you looking to buy? Do you know how long you'll be there... whoah...I have a lot of questions! I am getting so excited for you!!!