Friday, December 28, 2007

CHRISTMAS AT DISNEYWORLD

What can I say, this trip was awesome! We had so much fun. Steven and I both agree that this was the best family vacation we have ever had. John and Gavin were overwhelmed with all the exciting things we had to do. We played all day and slept soundly at night as you can tell. John says the most exciting part of the trip was meeting Mickey, Mini, Pluto, and Goofy. He ofcourse got all of their autographs. Gavin told me about a hundred times, "I am a good driver!!" He loved the cars. John liked the Buzz lightyear ride the most. We all enjoyed Pirates of the Caribbean and John said to me afterwards, "Mommy, that ride wasn't that scary, I thought I would be scared but I wasn't? But, no more waterfalls, OK?" He is so cute! John begged us to get his face painted at the Animal Kingdom so ofcourse we had too. Overall, the trip was a huge success.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful family, and they look smart too. I heard that Steven is graduating from Case Western dental school (one of the best in the country) in May and he just "aced" his national dental boards with a very high score. You may have guessed I am a little prejudiced. He is a lucky man to have such a gorgous wife and handsome children. Love, Mom

thecollettes said...

Next time we are coming with you! What a fun Holiday memory. Thanks for letting us know about your blog--and I think it looks great!

Tracey said...

That's so awesome you went to Disneyworld!!! Our trip there last January was definitely the most fun family trip we have ever had as well! It was great to talk to you, thanks for calling. I hope Tom was a little bit helpful to Steven, even if he doesn't take Tom's advice it will at least help him think things through! I put a link to your blog on mine so I can check it often! Have a happy New Year!